These crazy delicious and surprisingly healthy Creamy Garlic with Mushrooms and Bacon are the Ultimate side dish, lunch or dinner. This is a sautéed mushroom recipe that everyone raves about!
Garlic Creamy Mushrooms and Bacon cooked in a creamy butter sauce are absolutely spectacular or in bacon fat. Whatever you decided, you will love this huge step up to regular creamy garlic with mushrooms and bacon. Vegans can prepare this recipe without Bacon
Garlic mushrooms cooked in a creamy butter sauce are absolutely spectacular or in bacon fat. Whatever you decided, you will love this huge step up to regular creamy garlic with mushrooms and bacon. Vegans can prepare this recipe without Bacon.
If you find that the sauce is to thick or to thin, here is a tip:
- Rather than using cream, we can use cashew butter mixed of coconut butter mixed with a little water to make a healthy cream sauce that mimics the real thing so well that you’ll never know the difference.
I do not know about you but I am drawn to mushrooms, I enjoy the meaty texture, and I truly appreciate their ability to absorb all kinds of flavours. I used a bunch of different mushrooms but you can choose one like the button mushroom, small and quick to prepare the dish.
Are You A Mushroom Lover?
You can use different mushrooms in my recipes as I like seeing them mingle together. You can choose some big juicy mushrooms, long, or thin mushrooms, depending on it that is available where you shop.
Why cannot you get enough of these creamy and delicious mushrooms and garlic dish?
- So easy to make especially for beginners
- Like garlic butter mushrooms only even better because they are swimming in a cream sauce
- A cream sauce that tastes like its loaded with whipping cream
- But its full of healthy cashew butter or coconut butter instead
- I love bacon in my mushroom dish but its optional
- Leftovers can be reheat
- Can also freeze leftovers
Garlicky Bacon and Creamy Mushrooms goes well with:
- Green beans
- Brussels Sprouts
- Add herbs or white wine to sauce
- Meat or poultry or venison or fish
- Potato Dish
- Many more
How Can You Clean Your Mushrooms?
Wipe: Wipe over each mushroom, one at a time, with a damp paper towel for soft pastry brush if needed to remove loose dirt and debris.
Lightly Rinse: Lightly rinse under cold water and thoroughly pat dry with paper towel.
AVOID: Avoid soaking them as they will absorb water like a sponge and wont brown during cooking.
You want the mushrooms to brown and crisp nicely before adding the cream sauce.[wprm-recipe-roundup-item id=”394″]